Ultimapper 5 is a Windows tool for the game Ultima V. It shows a HUD above the game window and a map of the current location in another window. This tool is meant to be used with the GOG version of the game, but should work with other versions as well.
- Shows the map of the current location (world, underworld, town, dungeon). You can play as these areas were already explored, or set them as unexplored and to be revealed as you move.
- HUD which shows HP, MP, status, experience, class and level, attributes and equipment.
- Optional spell list. Can be used to mix spells.
- Optional inventory list.
- Optional auto level up. When you have enough experience points, your character or a party member automatically gains a level and a random attribute point.
- Optional (and very experimental) quickfight (autocombat). Knows how to switch weapons if needed but does not use spells. Implemented by sending keypresses to the game window. Read the manual information on quickfight before using.
- Debug functions: teleporting, character editor, dialogue script viewing, time forwarding.